I am looking at a list of stories I am going to be writing about this month. Two years ago I started making a list of stories from my life and I felt stuck in some ways. Many story ideas were coming to me but most of them seemed to be from my adult years.
In the past few days since embarking on my 30 Day 30 Story adventure I have listed many stories from my childhood that are now speaking out to me. They want to be told.
And just now I am looking at them and see that they have several similar threads running through them. It is so cool to be realizing this now.
Here are some of the themes I am seeing:
- Going for it no matter how unreachable it seemed
- Taking action on my ideas even though I was ridiculed or not seemingly successful
- Getting yelled at my teachers (yeah me!) and being made fun of by students who could not see my uniqueness
- Standing out like a sore thumb and finding a way to fit in even if I was ignored anyway
- Having big desires at a young age
I am sure there are more threads and I can see how these all relate to my purpose!
Have you looked at the stories of your life and how they are all related to your purpose?